Welcome to Ali-land

Finally figuring it out.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Years Eve eve 2007

So, Jon and I decided that it was finally time to open this lovely bottle of champagne (Perrier Jouet) my mom gave me when cleaning out her cabinets. She doesn't drink, my dad doesn't like champagne and they'd gotten this as a gift. Um, I like champagne or free booze or free GOOD booze for that matter.

I hadn't had a very happy new year's last year for me to open it but I decided this year was going much more my way and it was definitely time to open this sucker!

Please click on the lovely photo to see the wonderful evolution of this process. :-) Oh the fun we have in our little lives.

Happy New Year to all of you. I will be spending mine in the NEW home of my wonderful friend, ADAM who is moving here ON NEW YEARS EVE! :-) Peace!

No comments: