Welcome to Ali-land

Finally figuring it out.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Flaws


(This is a reprint of my myspace blog. Some people don't do the myspace thing --CB-- :) but I felt it was an important enough one to move to this more, personal, venue. Hell, I probably should've put it here to begin with. Either way...here is my flaw blog in all it's glory).

Seriously, people. It's tough to fuck me over so badly that I refuse to give you a second, third, fourth, hell, twentieth chance. I will reach a saturation point but if you've proven yourself caring and remorseful I'm usually persuaded out of my anger and hurt to forgive and move on.

However.

There are a few people I am forced to continue associating with that, except for the situation (work, school, family) I would have LONG since retired my friendly forgiving heart.

Most of the time, the person is well aware how they have fucked me over. And they are also smart enough to keep the fuck out of my way and not keep expecting my forgiving heart to forgive their stupid asses.

However.

At the moment I am dealing with 3, yes THREE people who just are THAT stupid to think I don't see them for who they are. They actually think that just because I've forgiven them in the past I'm willing to take them back no matter how many of their footprints are on my back.

However.

I don't feel badly about NOT taking them back. This is a first. Hopefully a first of many. I am always saying that if someone apologizes I am always willing to listen. I still believe that.

These three morons have not apologized. Well, at least not like a human being might. Telling a mutual friend that you know you fucked up and should probably apologize and make it up to me is not the same as actually apologizing to ME and telling ME you will try to make it up to me. I'm just saying.

So.

While my forgiving nature is still intact, I'm laughing my way through my dealings with these people. Lord knows I'm not without flaws (forgiving people who probably don't deserve it), but at least I still have my head together. And hell, life would be so boring without morons like these three to laugh at!

Peace and love to you all.

P.S. an amusing anecdote: about 4 hours after I posted this blog on myspace I got a friend request from a certain someone's boyfriend. I have a private profile I thought this to be a VERY odd request - I've met the man ONE TIME and it wasn't all that memorable (in other words he acted like I was pretty much non-existant) - but to be blunt, I absolutely saw it as a "ploy" for him to read this blog that clearly his girlfriend (who is a "friend" of mine on my myspace page) was paranoid enough to tell him about. Hey, all you had to do was cut and paste the damned thing and just send it to him. Here it is. In all it's glory. Go ahead and give him my url, if you can figure out how to do that basic computer skill.

No comments: