Welcome to Ali-land

Finally figuring it out.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Because I am happy!

I love making people puke when they look at my blog

Ok all you wonderfully cynical bastards out there. :)  I just wanted to say that I am HAPPY. While I'm aware that Valentine's Day is, technically, a Hallmark holiday...I don't care.  I'm giddy and happy and excited to say that I have a wonderful man who loves me and puts up with my crap and I get to spend the day with him.

However, I would like to point out that if I didn't have him (or someone even remotely equal in quality) I might be somewhat cranky and cynical.  Yet, I surely hope I would not just be with SOMEONE to just have someone.  If that makes sense.  

More than anything, I am HAPPY.  Not relieved to have a Valentine.  Not thankful I don't have to endure the evening alone.  I am a happy person.  It is not solely due to being with this wonderful guy, but he enhances that happiness in me.  

So, there it is.  I'm giddy and excited and pleased to say I feel good about ME.  So, for the first time I am happy to say I'm happy with ME.  And I'm thrilled I get to experience that with someone who is pretty freakin' awesome. :)

Sorry if I made some of you throw up a little in your mouth.  

But I'm happy.

So there!  :)

(Love you all! And have an incredibly wonderful Valentine's Day!  Open your heart and make sure you love yourself.  All forms of "love" acceptable.)



This is the Ali-bird

1 comment:

Wolter said...

PENIS?

Also, who is this great guy you keep talking about, and why aren't you talking about me?